In the heart of the Valley of Kings, among their castles and forests, the vineyards of Anjou are enhanced by it's famous mild climate and rich terroir.
Rooted in soils of clay, schist, sand and chalk, nurtured by the rolling Loire, the Chenin and Cabernet Franc vines develop with character and finesse to produce a vibrant diversity of wines for every occasion.
The Regnard family has been growing vines in this very favorable environment since the French Revolution.
- LE DOMAINE DE LA PETITE ROCHE
- The harmony of the land and its people
- Its rich and ageless tradition
- The beauty of its heritage
- The promise of a future driven by a dynamic and ambitious team
- A poetic backdrop to the pleasure of sharing the enticing wines...